Here’s a hot new recipe from the only heat stable protein. Rivalus Warm Ups Chocolate Banana Almond Butter Crepes. Beret optional.
- 1 cup egg whites⠀
- 1/2 cup mashed banana⠀
- 1/2 cup Rivalus Warm Ups Hot Cocoa protein powder⠀
- 1/2 cup rolled oats or whole-wheat flour⠀
- Chocolate syrup for topping⠀
- 6 oz Greek yogurt⠀
- 1 tbsp almond butter⠀
- 1 banana, sliced⠀
- Mix all crepe ingredients together and pour batter in a hot, greased pan.
- Flip each crepe after the bottoms bubble. Remove when each side is cooked.
- After removing crepes, fill with Greek yogurt, fresh sliced bananas and almond butter.
- Top with a drizzle of chocolate syrup because you earned it earlier in the gym, right? RIGHT?