Check out this awesome At Home Recipe! This delicious Chocolate Protein Waffle brings a serious boost of protein to you breakfast!
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp coconut flour
- 1 scoop of your favorite Rivalus vanilla protein powder (We suggest Rival Whey!)
- 2 tbsp cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
- ¼ tsp baking powder 1/3
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 banana, mashed (or ½ cup unsweetened apple sauce)
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine coconut flour, protein powder, cacao powder, and baking powder and mix together
- In a separate bowl, add mashed banana (or apple sauce), egg and vanilla and mix well
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and stir until smooth
- Heat and oil waffle iron as per its instructions
- Cook for 3-5 minutes, or until crispy
- Remove from iron, let cool, add your favorite toppings and enjoy!