Check out this awesome At Home Recipe! These yummy Green Smoothie Protein Pops will be a sweet treat to cool you down after a hard at-home workout!
- 1 cup raw baby spinach
- ¾ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ¾ cup coconut water
- 1 scoop of your favorite Rivalus vanilla protein powder
- 1 and ½ bananas
- Place all ingredients into high-powered blender and blend until smooth
- Pour into ice pop molds and free until solid (about 5-6 hours)
- To serve, dip ends of popsicle molds in hot water, pops will slide out easier.