- 2 scoops RIVALUS Promasil Glazed Donut Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup sweetener of choice
- 3 tbsp. coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon*
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger*
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg*
- 1/8 tsp. ground cloves*
- 1/4 cup (2 large) egg whites
- 1/4 cup 100% pure pumpkin
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
*or 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 scoop RIVALUS Promasil Glazed Donut Protein Powder
- 2-3 tbsp. powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp. sugar free pancake syrup
- 1 tbsp. milk of choice
- 1/2 tsp. maple extract (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Whisk together dry ingredients (through spices).
- Mix in wet ingredients (through oil). Batter will be thick, almost like a dough.
- Spoon batter into a Ziploc bag, seal, and cut off one corner to use as a piping bag.
- Coat donut pan with cooking spray.
- Pipe batter into wells using your "piping bag" (or an actual piping bag if you have one).
- Bake donuts for 8-12 minutes until firm.
- Meanwhile, combine ingredients to make the glaze and put glaze in fridge.
- Once donuts have cooled, spread with glaze and enjoy!
- Can store in the fridge up to one week, or in the freezer up to one month (without glaze).
MACROS (per 1 mini donut) 58 CAL | 2G FAT | 5G CARB | 6G PROTEIN
Music: www.bensound.com+ Share