You know our story. You know our commitment to quality. Want to join our team? Do you love the sports nutritional industry? Is bodybuilding, weightlifting and/or crossfit your passion? RIVALUS is a fast growing company with an excellent work environment. We are seeking motivated, experienced and responsible individuals to join our team. RIVALUS offers an excellent compensation package as well as vacation time and paid holidays with opportunity for advancement.
Sales Representative (Aurora, IL)
RIVALUS is a leader in Clean/Healthy Sports Nutrition. RIVALUS is owned by the manufacturing company Nutrivo. It’s 130,000 sq. ft. facility, located in Aurora, IL, develops a full line of proteins as well as a variety of concentrate powders. This is a position with a fast-growing mid-sized business with big-business backing. A fun, fast pace and challenging office environment. We are looking for a highly talented individual with a proven track record of success to help build our sales and profits for existing and new customers. Experience in Sports Supplements, Health Food or Consumer Packaged Goods is considered an asset. Prior phone business to business experience is a plus. The successful candidate will work on a small team to accomplish the following team objectives.
- Responsible for company sales and profits with distributors and key account partners across assigned company product portfolio.
- Prospect, follow-up on leads, qualify, acquire and build prospective new customers through phone sales.
- Consistently deliver sales results, meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Manage, build and drive sales of existing customer base through promotions and sales programs.
- Open new accounts to grow sales volume within the market.
- Manage and execute necessary account paperwork such as new item forms, promotional forms, and account plans.
- Provide excellent Customer Service and Support for customers.
- Team player and “outside of the box” thinker.
- Assist with set up of expo displays.
- Meet with customers, clients, businesses at various expos, setting up sales and educating all parties.
- Assist in building the brand at tradeshow/expo booths handing out samples, interacting with people and act as brand ambassador.
- Ability to travel and to support other markets when needed.
- Ability to work some weekends.
- Self-motivated, outgoing and have successful time management skills.
- Familiar with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Travel to support the brand to expos, trade shows, and competitions as needed.
- Minimum travel 10%.
- Bachelor's Degree or commensurate experience.
- Minimum 1 year of successful sales experience (Inside Sales Preferred).
- Chain/key account experience within the convenience/mass market channel strongly preferred.
- Prior supplement, health food and/or consumer packaged goods sales experience preferred.
Entry-Level Food Scientist (Aurora, IL)
- Previous experience working in a lab environment is preferred, but not required.
- Recent graduate with a Food Science Degree or related field.
- Detail oriented individual who can support and partner with lead Scientists.
- Pro-active self-starter, willing to accept responsibility for business tasks.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.